Monday, June 30, 2008

Family Boating Trip




What's Up my devoted readers?! We went on a blazin' fun boating trip tonight! Mom skiied (or however you spell that) and she wakeboarded. Then the professor took over. I wakeboarded and skiied. Then we had lunch and skipped rocks or played in the mud. Mom and Ashley tubed a little (actually only one run, but that run ended in a doozy. They took quite a spill) Ashley hasn't talked since and will only consume ibuprofen. Anyway the pictures tell the story.






3 comments:

Melissa Zuber said...

I like having Tanner take over. There are more pictures. I like how you pick the pcitures of mom struggling to get situated. :0) That looks like it was a total blast! I can't wait to do it with you sometime. Maybe then the girls will be able to tube.

Linda said...

Well...I have spent the past few minutes reading through your family blog. I am humbled, indeed, by the details, the voting options, the pictures, the videos (although I am not sure what exactly the video clip was showing--a pile of dirt?), the awesome threesome on the triathlon!!!!! You guys were just terrific! And you look good, too! Sure ove you all. PS: Tanner on the wakeboard is pretty amazing! Kelsi has always had a crush on him, and the pictures did nothing to change that!

Michael Taylor said...

lookin' good!